Apparently, the fall pool schedule allows for deep water aerobics instead of shallow water aerobics on Monday afternoons now & all lanes were full so no aqua jogging for me yesterday. I don't see much aqua jogging in the near future for me unless I do it AFTER spin class, go early in the morning, or do it at DW Wilson when the pool is officially open. I need to ask Ted J. about that. Anyway, I did some much needed ab work, stretched a little, & did the 45 min spin class. I cooked up a good sweat that I definitely needed. I'm still trying to get back into the groove of things.
Tonight:
1 hr spin
more ab work & stretching
Wed:
Chiropractor/massage appt
Weights at Harvey's & maybe some walking
Thurs:
5:30am spin class (45 mins)
(no afternoon workout, I'll be with Pam at the Sommet Ctr)
Friday:
Rest (hang last two blinds, possibly)
Saturday:
I want to get out on the bike!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment