Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Spooky Spinning & I HATE charter

1 hr spin class included some "spooky" spin music along with an empty bike that suddenly started spinning. Odd? :P I was going to do some ab work but it seems I overworked them last night. My abs were SORE! I got halfway through some yoga ball crunches & had to stop. I jumped on an elliptical for 15 mins instead. Tomorrow will be weights at Harvey's.

Terry Q. survived Denver's marathon, barely... He said he had stomach issues from mile 8 onto the finish so it was one of his slower marathons (4:13). Another state is checked off his list & that's what's most important to him. Denver's marathon has roughly 10,000 participants with a huge relay race with it. I believe he said it finished at the state capital. He's targeting Mississippi next. Go T.Q.!

I'm fighting with charter again or so it seems...got home to the cable not working in the bedroom. Works fine in the livingroom but apparently the bedroom got shut off. Weird! It was working just fine when the dude got here this morning! (The last charter guy tapped a hot wire while I was moving in on the 1st visit. Guess it takes 3 visits to get ALL the service working!) Charter needs some heavy competition in this area. I just hope the Tullahoma Utility Board's service is actually good. My plan is to wait till they get it going & work out their kinks before I decide to switch over. So, on friday, I have to get back to the house as soon as I can after 4pm.

A ride with Paul S. on Saturday may be doable. He just got a new bike & like me needs to get used to his pedals. So, I may head to pilates in the morning & then meet up with him for a good 20-25 miles. :)

No comments: