Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!!

1st off, GOOD LUCK to Lana & Michele in their 1st Ironman. They are both the definition of determination, self sacrifice, & sheer guts! I cannot wait to read the race reports.

2nd of all, MUCH GOOD LUCK to June in the NYC marathon. She's survived a job loss, hurricane, & marathon training in the heat/humidity of Houston. Congrats on the new job, sister! I hope you have the time of your life in the city I love to visit. Rock those burroughs!

3rd of all, it looks like I'll go down & get a lower level ticket from a scalper on Sunday. I cannot wait & I may even wear my jersey & Drew's pants on Sunday.

4th of all, looking forward to seeing Joe S. in his inmate costume complete with Dallas Cowboy Star (Pacman Jones). We'll have fun! :)

5th of all, it's scary to see myself in this get up. I see my nephews not me! Weird!

More pics to come as the day progresses........Paris Hilton just walked in, Cat in the Hat, a doctor, cowboy, & now we're all waiting on BB. I suspect he's coming in as a drag queen.
Oh my God, Pimp Daddy BB showed up with a gold tooth. (Sorry, pics taken with blackberry! click to enlarge) Ryo on the "down low". Ride 'em cowboy, John C.!
"Word to yo mutha!"
I'm sending this to BB's dentist! Eeeewwwww!!!!!!!
Ryo (in bag) Mr. Ono (blues brutha) & BB (Pimp)
Paris & her pimp.
Joe S. as Pacman minus the braids. :P

2 comments:

Jill Ann said...

Ok, you guys are making me slightly like Halloween. Looks like so much fun in the office today.

You are incredibly cute (not in a gay way)...in that outfit too. Have fun with that Thug Pacman tonight. (Sorry JS...not you, the man!).

We are still trying to get out the door (9 am....ugh). I'm WAY late on getting my IM FL beer drinking on.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Lisa! I needed a good laugh today. Seriously, looks like your office folk are a fun bunch. You look great too! Have a great Halloween!