There are folks in Tullahoma who've threatened to disown me if I don't make time for them, especially during the holidays. So, I nixed the shotgun trip to Huntsville for a stop to see Ted, Terri, Elaine, Pam, Kirby, etc... (Kirby's giving me a massage at 4:45pm)
I may make time for the elliptical after my massage just so I can chit chat with Carla. :)
Finishing the grocery shopping will be next & the vacuum is sitting the living room waiting on me. Friday night will be spent cleaning. Tomorrow I'm on the go again.....9am spin class, Christmas party in Nashville, & to Joe's place. Sunday I'm going to hit the gym hard & watch the Texans - Titans game. I'm planning to run another 4 miles on Sunday. The shin is showing no signs of "What were you thinking?!" right now. My hammies & backside are stiff but that's from standing squats.
At the risk of rocking my TX sister's boat, I went ahead & bought tickets for the Dec 23rd Spurs game at the AT & T Center. She said something about cutting back & not really knowing about us going or not. (they're by no means hurting for money, btw) Well, the boys (& their dad) LOVE the Spurs & I only get to see them once a year as it is...so I bought the tickets on stubhub as a part of their Christmas. She may be annoyed but I am the OLDER one. I'm stronger & faster than her even when injured so there.
I'm getting excited about New Years this year. It definitely won't be me with a migraine & Harper (Hannah's sister's dog) ringing in the new year together. (although he was a sweetie! ha) My new Sweetie is a planner & fun, thank God!
1 comment:
Yeah, I had a crazy day today...and could not make the trip either. But...it sounded like a LOT of fun.
I hope that NYrs involves good friends and lots of fun. Keep me posted!!
I'm sending you "strong shin" happy thoughts BTW.
Post a Comment