Friday, December 5, 2008

Slow going, cold friday morning...

It was a struggle to get up! I slept much better than the last 2-3 nights but my $46 dollars worth of antibiotics made me groggy this morning. It was one of those mornings where it was a struggle to get out the door. Last night I did manage a very slow 3.5 miles on the dreadmill & some ab work. After going to walmart 2x in one day I felt the need to blow off some steam. Sometimes Walmart makes me a bit postal, especially this time of the year.

I'm looking forward to dinner tonight with Jeff & Hannah. (lots of catching up to do) We have a lot to get done on Sat & then off to Joe's Christmas party. The Browns look beatable this Sunday. We'll be in the south endzone bundled up! :)

My TX nephew, Austin Jay, made his middle school basketball team again this year. He's on a city league too. Avery is on the city league for his age group also. My sister will be bouncing back n' forth between three different baskball practices. I'll say it again here, my sister manages a full time job, 2 VERY active boys, 2 beagles, lots of homework, a household, & a husband quite well. Mark travels a lot with his job but is very helpful when around. When he's not, Deb juggles! (I'm still going to body slam her for calling me "old" though. :P)

Yeahhhh, it's finally friday! Sound the whistles & blow the horns!

2 comments:

Jill Ann said...

Glad you got the meds and are mending! Have a fun weekend! Maybe I'll see you guys...if not - we'll catch up soon. I still have my bruises from the bike to remember you by until then!! (ha ha)

Bundle up...I think it's colder there than it is in VA right now...and they're saying the "S" word for Saturday night.

Junie B said...

Lisa: I am SO sorry that I have been absent from the blogosphere (as far as commenting)!

I just figured as I was watching the news (and something was said about Texans vs Titans) that I would make myself sit down and say HI!!!!

I hope you are feeling better my TN friend!!!

HUGS AND HEARTS