In the last 24 hours, I've had many gifts thrown at me. Wow, I feel loved! :) Thanks yall, tis the season to realize just how many folks think of you & always a reminder of who & what's important.
Last night: weights & crunches only
This morning: 45 min spin class
This afternoon: a social run in the bar district of T-town of approximately 3 miles (if it's not raining cats n' dogs!) Back up plan will be Harvey's treadmill & elliptical.
Yes, it's only Thursday but it feels like Friday. It's been a nice pre-Christmas week. The office has been merry & bright. I bought a Charlie Brown Christmas tree that I love & will try to keep alive. I hope to plant the little guy early Spring. I've named him "Joe the Christmas tree". :P
Friday will be a rest day. We're meeting Terri J. for dinner, which should be fun. :)
Saturday will be a 3 mile run on the treadmill & then we're heading into Carla's pilates class.
We're hoping to catch Scott U. at his dome house before checking out Christmas in Lynchburg.
A stop by Pam's house & maybe "4 Christmases" or another movie on the agenda will round out Saturday. Sunday....a day of rest, packing, & watching some football. (fingers crossed for boys in blue)
1 comment:
cool dome house. my sister built a straw bale house.
Post a Comment