Sunday, December 14, 2008

Houston, the Titans have a problem...

If you all heard any groaning when Fisher didn't put Bironas in to kick that 49 yard field goal, it was coming from Harvey's gym. Myself & several others around me let out a collective "What the hell?!" Kerry's game was off today but hey, they only lost by ONE point. It's still an "L" though & I'm guessing they may just lose home field advantage now. The Steelers would have to lose to the Ravens, etc...
I'm guessing that I burned way over 1,000 calories because I jogged 4.6 miles & then walked it out until the meter read 65 mins. I then did some weights during 1/2 time & spent 2 hrs on the elliptical (low impact, of course) during the 2nd half. I've done this many times before so no big deal. The only bad this is I usually run out of water & leave there starving to death.

12-2 makes me blue.....booo!!!!

No comments: