Thursday, December 4, 2008

Yesterday & this morning...

Yesterday:
35 mins elliptical
weight machines & free weights

This morning:
Spin with lunges, push ups, & sit ups mixed into it.
I do plan to hit up Harvey's after work for a 3.5 mile deadmill run & some crunches.

I'm feeling the early stages of a sinus infection. (Hey, at least I'm not contagious!)
I've got the drainage in my throat that is tickling my throat at night when I try to sleep.
So, here we go again.... I've got a 2:20pm appt at the walk-in clinic this afternoon to get some drugs! I want continuous sleep!

3 comments:

Jill Ann said...

Go and get yourself some Mucinex D - and some Zyrtec or Allegra. That's what the Dr. told me...I had that on Sunday and I got it quickly...today I am 100% better. Yesterday (day 4) was the worst day.

Oh...I feel for you...but yes, good thing you're not contagious.

Lisa said...

Mucinex didn't do a thing for me last winter so I'm getting the prescribed stuff.

I think I still hold the Guiness world book of records time on the longest sinus infection in 2008!

Jill Ann said...

Be careful on taking too many Rx's you take for sinus infections. I took them 5 times in 2008 and am now immune to them. Also, my hormone system crashed due to those complications. (TMI I know, I know.)

Ok, I will stop giving advice!