I got this for free today at the Lancome counter. whoo hoo! A gal told us at work that because of some cosmetics lawsuit, places like Dillard's were giving out freebies of Lancome, Clinique, etc... It was ONLY ONE DAY, though. I was going to get Joe to get me something else tomorrow.
I got my butt up early for the 5:30am spin class. It's 1 hour & it was a good sweat. I am going to make every effort to attend the Monday evening, Tuesday morning, & Thursday morning spin classes. (Saturdays will always be an option but not every weekend.) It was nice to be able to head to Harvey's on a Tuesday afternoon for a change. When I got there I did a few weight machines & I jumped on the elliptical for an hour to watch repeats of the inauguration.
1 comment:
Hmmm...I heard about that too. Yesterday but didn't get time to go down there either.
Good job on the spin classes!! I almost fell off my bike (while on the trainer in the gym...) last Saturday...and I laughed because you were not there to see it. Funny stuff.
Are you gearing up for a few footraces this spring??
Post a Comment