Hannah had called me at 4pm on friday to offer me free tickets she had won at work but I declined. (WAY too busy & the weather looked sucky!) They were upper level & I'd rather sit in front of the TV than sit upper level anymore. I got a text pic from Wayne with the giveaway towels. :) I showed it to Tim W. while we were eating chili & getting ready for kick off. He & Joe want one. (So, Erin & Wayne, if you can spare a few, throw a few towels my way, please.)
Saturday, I did the 1 hr spin class, aqua jogged 30 mins, & sat in the therapy pool. (It felt good!) Paul S. has fixed my shuffle for me. He even added more Bon Jovi & Aerosmith. ha! Today, is rest, cleaning, & getting ready for a busy Monday.
4 comments:
So sorry about your team. I actually was doing my best to support - listened the entire time in the car as I was running errands. And I was actually sad when I heard that last whatever it was with a few minutes left. I know it has to hurt pretty badly.
I don't know about "more" bon jovi. I didn't have a lot. I did have a lot of aerosmith and you got quite a bit of it. Its hard when you only have a gig to work with :P I'll bring it to you Monday night (assuming you'll be at the rec center)
Dude,
Jay Cutler is a freakin' HOTTIE, HOTTIE, HOTTIE..... man, can I say it again.... He is hot as a hot buttery buscuit!!! I am lickin' my lips.... Ok enough of that..hahahhahahhaha
Great job with changing your layout for your blog page... I really like it a lot Lisa.
We're still in mourning here at the office, apparently. Heads shaking...ugh! So much stuff should have been called but that's the breaks. My guess is that the Ravens are too banged up to win next week anyway.
Yes, Paul I'll see ya at the Rec Ctr tonight.
Calm down Patti, your man Vandenbosch will get jealous!
Post a Comment