Monday, January 19, 2009

MLK Snowy Day

It was warmer when I left for spin at 7:40am this morning. Call me a fuddy duddy but I'm not a big fan of snowy, icy roads. This weather bites! I stretched, did ab work, & some free weights before spin. Good 1 hr sweat that I truly needed. I'd love to go to tomorrow's 5:30am spin but I'm not sure how nasty the dark, icy roads will be...will see...

My middle sister, Debbie, (she prefers Deborah but that's just the "Bre Van de Camp" coming out, I call her Debbie Doo Doo), turned 40 yesterday. Below is a pic from her party this weekend. She's the 2nd from left. If you click on the photo, you can see that her shirt shows pierced belly button. I bought the Texas bikini shirt during Christmas. (far right). Too funny!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pic! I think that's the only way I'll put on a bikini again.

Patricia said...

i will have to remember to purchase that type of a tee-shirt for some up coming b-days. i am sure i could find those online. deb's tee-shirt is really cute. happy b-day to her!! ;))