I've been down town for the "Battle of the Bands" before way back in 2002 & it was better back then before CMT took over. They don't let the bands march & inch closer to each other as they play. They just walk down & play. Kind of boring if you ask me. I loved it when they inched closer & closer down the street battling with music. Oh well, we had fun but probably won't go down for this again.
Friday, January 2, 2009
Tuesday night Battle of the Bands
I've been down town for the "Battle of the Bands" before way back in 2002 & it was better back then before CMT took over. They don't let the bands march & inch closer to each other as they play. They just walk down & play. Kind of boring if you ask me. I loved it when they inched closer & closer down the street battling with music. Oh well, we had fun but probably won't go down for this again.
Goal: Get Faster!
No comments:
Post a Comment