Saturday, May 28, 2011

2 weeks...

2 weeks at new job...
2 weeks of getting used to the village full time...
2 weeks of trying to run in "not my usual" places...(miss East area)
2 weeks & I finished off friday pretty brain dead.
So much to get used to & learn & I have little to no patience for myself.
2 months from now I hope I'm much more happier with myself.
I hate being the "new" person.
All that said everyone seems really nice & in the 2 weeks I've been there we've had 2 nearly 2 hr lunches. LOL! Love the "You Only Live Once, Sugah" restaurant in Greenhills!

I did manage to get up early a few times to work out despite the bad storm & the fact that I'm plagued with yet another inconsiderate asshole neighbor who throws their dog outside at night to howl!
We called the 'hood security but apparently the people weren't at home. Trust me, this WILL get taken care of or I will be beating on their door myself. Before anyone says I need to move to the country, a friend of mine who has a huge cabin on 10 acres in Lynchburg is battling coyotes. Her husband shot a coyote in broad daylight in their front yard last week. She's got wild critters keeping her awake & bothering her animals.

So, where'd I leave off....
Thursday: Did about an hour of yoga after work. Slept in because of the storm.
Friday: We did get up early & run 4 little miles. (9:31 pace)  My goal is to get my long run in early Sun morning. Going to run how I feel....not sure how long or far.
Today I'm not doing squat as far as exercise. Been a long time since I've not done squat.

Our plans so far today are to open Ascend accounts for the kids. I heart my credit union. Joe may even open an account there also.  No frills, no idiotic charges...
And we'll see a movie I'm sure....

Happy Memorial Day Weekend Everyone!

No comments: