So, I'm actually grasping a few things on my 3rd day. I can't wait till the learning curve is over & I KNOW EVERYTHING!!! ha!
My drive:
Takes anywhere from 35-45 mins in the morning. Depends on if all the damn red lights are in working order, if anyone's been murdered, or if anything's caught on fire, etc... (Yes, my coworkers go through the same thing so we'll all bitch together at 8am every morning.) The afternoon is not near as bad so far....
My coworkers:
So far, I know it's only been 3 days but they are absolutely adorable, nice, sweet, & VERY helpful. They are a group of about 5-6 women & everyone has seemed GREAT so far. The tiny one in front of me...I just want to pick her up & squeeze her. She's so cheery & helpful. In 3 days she's given me all the ins & outs of the place, seriously. LOVE HER!
I called one of my former coworkers during lunch. He said he keeps going to my desk to talk to me. He's still not broken the habit after 3 days. Bless him! :)
Ok former coworker viewer, reveal yourself...I can see in the stats that someone is viewing me from old job & someone from TUB is viewing me. Who do I know working at the Tullahoma Utility Board? Strange!
On a not so great note, the week after Moon Pie my running will definitely take a back seat, probably. We'll be downtown at a conference all week long...staying downtown. Oh well...my actual marathon training will start after that anyway.
Happy Hump Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment