-I'm shocked at the damage done in the south by last weeks horrific weather, specifically Alabama. God bless them as they clean up, rebuild, & regroup. So many prayers...last week was just scary!!!
-I’m still in shock that I actually have a new job as of May 16th.
-I'm still in shock that the Preds made it to the 2nd round of the play offs.
(Man, that was a GREAT game we went to last Sunday!!!!!)
-I'm still in shock that the weekend is almost over & my MI cousin is heading back, probably later tonight.
-I'm still in shock that Joe did a 4:14 & NO change on the hilly, heated Country Music marathon course with a groin pull. He babied it along the way & it paid off. Amazing!
My mind is in overload & well, I'm amazed, grateful, & scared all rolled into one.
My cousin, Faith, put it best last week. She basically told me that God has opened a door so take it. Even if things don't work out at the new job, it's leading you somewhere. I take comfort in that. :-)
My workouts last week or lack there of...
Monday: push mowed the yard for an hour after work
Tuesday AM: 40 mins elliptical & P90X ab ripper
Tuesday PM: 5.5 miles (9:42 pace, mostly flat) & some weight machines
Wednesday: Too much to do to get in a workout!
Thursday: Walked around downtown & Expo, wouldn't call it a workout!
Friday: Same as Thursday
Saturday: probably walked/jogged approximately 4 miles, if that, downtown, looking for Joe, Patti, & John on the course. (Patti & John walked/jogged the half in just under 3 hrs)
Sunday: 1 hr elliptical & some weight machines
Met Ryan Hall & got our pic with him this time around. (It's on Facebook) Had heard him speak last year & got an autograph. Got it again this year, plus pic! Listened to Kara Goucher speak. She looks like a 16 yr old girl, I swear. Got some great deals on things as usual at the Expo. I may not ever run the CMM full or for that matter the CMM 1/2 again but I sure like shopping the Expo.
Now to my many, many lists of things to get done & YES there will be some running some time this week for sure!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment