Tuesday, December 18, 2012

7 HILLY miles!

I did some hill repeats yesterday & low & behold we end up running one of the hilliest neighborhoods I've ever seen today.  Ugh!  It was 7 miles & it was a 9:54 pace.  We walked up probably 3-4 of the insane hills.  My IT Band was not happy.  I forgot to eat lunch today since I wasn't at work during lunch. LOL!  I was so hungry on that run. The only good thing about the 7 miles was that I had a good time with Kate J. & her friend, Laurie.  Tomorrow, Kate & I are running flat in Crockett, probably a progression run.  We are still joining NRC for the Wednesday night run, though. So, I will be getting in a "2 a day" tomorrow.  ;-)

I also did some free weights & rode a bike for 35 minutes at the gym today. It sure was nice leaving work super early today.  I am finally getting used to my new garmin 410.  I also went to Fleet Feet & used my gift card. I got another pair of New Balance & the black, less agressive inserts.  I also scored a Moving Comfort bra for $18 off the sale rack! Whoo Hoo!

Well, time to clean up & pack for our trip to MI.  It will be so nice to have a change of scenery.

No comments: