Jake got us passes to use at his gym so we went today. Turns out my cousin, Susan, goes there too. It was probably the biggest gym I've ever seen. Indoor walking track that some were running on, huge free weight room, huge weight machine room, massive cardio area, a restaurant, physical therapy area, massage room, etc...
I did the bike, elliptical, a few weight machines, & some free weights. It felt good to do some weights today. Like yoga I think my body craves it after a while.
Tomorrow we are going for an 8 mile run at some point. We have been lucky with the weather so far here but there are icy patches out there. So the pace will be determined by how much ice we cautiously tread over. Just getting out there is the goal. :-)
I went over my planned mileage this past week but it's all good & I feel great. My hip/IT band love running flat.
I'm looking forward to January training.
Merry Christmas Eve!
No comments:
Post a Comment