Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Tuesday & Wednesday

Tues: 35 minutes on a bike at the gym, free weights, & 7 VERY hilly miles with Kate & Laurie.
My legs are hill weary!  :-P.  The pace was around 9:54 since we walked a lot of the hills.

Wed: "2 a day" Wednesday!  10 "unplanned" miles with Kate in the middle of the day. LOL!
We had thought we were doing 7 or 8 but its all good.  We walked the hills again today but Crockett Park doesn't have big hills so the pace was 9:31.  I had just had spaghetti right before we ran so the first 2-3 miles were a struggle with the full belly.  About 6 miles in I was wishing I had stopped at the water fountains for water.  Stupid me should've brought fuel and a fuel belt.  It was fun though.  I totally enjoyed talking to Kate the whole way.
Tonight I just winged it.  I took it easy and enjoyed myself by running with Andrea K. and then finishing up with Lauren R.  (4 miles 9:24 pace).

Some days you just have to take it easy and enjoy the company.  I love our run club!


No comments: