6 miles - Tempo - 49:08 - 8:12 pace
Mile 1: 8:25 (small neighborhood rollers)
Mile 2: 8:04
Mile 3: 8:01
Mile 4: 8:04
Mile 5: 8:29 (some small rollers on tired legs)
Mile 6: 8:07
It was a GREAT 2 yr anniversary for us yesterday. We did what we wanted to do...We got our planned run in targeted for my "training plan" & then joined our run club at Amico's for some good carbs. We made our plans for Saturday with Steve, Lauren, Shawn, & Richard.
I got my butt up to do IT Band exercises & ab ripper this morning. I feel pretty great right now & my weight has not budged even though I've been eating slightly more the last few weeks. I got a HUGE compliment on Tuesday evening at my gym from a gal that I randomly talk to every now & then. She told me that I looked very "lean" to her & wanted to know how I maintain it. :-)
Even my former personal trainer told me that I would be proud of him for running 4.25 miles nonstop the other day. (He's signed up for some type of adventure race.) I was so flattered that they both cared what I thought.
I've scattered "leave" hours through out the month of December for work. I had more vacation time than I knew what to do with so I'm taking half days here & there. This will help with getting my work outs in, packing for MI, running errands, etc...in December. It may not turn into the "crazy" month that I thought it would. ;-)
1 comment:
you just keep getting faster! What an inspiration!
Post a Comment