Thursday, December 13, 2007

2nd post 2day but......

.........I just had to post that I ran almost 10 miles tonight. I started out at the THS track running 4 miles before Reiko joined. We took off down Jackson slowly. (hey, she needed a tour of downtown Tullahoma) We ran from the THS parking lot down to the Walmart parking lot and then back up to Dillards for a potty break. We headed to what I call the "damn bar district" and circled in front of "Fast Jacks" and then back down to THS. I ended up with 9.9 exactly and she ended up with a little over 5, I think... Sure, our pace was slow (just under 11 min miles) but hey, it's been 5 days since I ran RC so this to me was a sure sign that I might be ok now. The left knee never hurt but I can still feel my legs are not 100%. I'm glad I blew off my planned cross training. It felt good to run in the cool evening. Tomorrow, Rest, and depending on the weather....the plan is for 5+ miles & pilates on Sat.

1 comment:

Michele said...

Awesome. Glad your knee isn't giving you any trouble.
Birmingham, here you come!!!!