Monday, December 24, 2007

Never ending hills.....in Belmont Park.

This subdivision has a theme in it. "Race Horses" Apparently, you have to be a race horse to run fast in it on these hills. I'm not griping because I needed these hills but dang!!!! I did a slow 10.53 miles this morning at a 10:19 pace. Those of you who know that I can run faster than that have to know that the hills slowed me down. I went up "Admiral's Way" hill so many times that I lost count. I even went out to the access road that runs along I35. It's hilly. Every street in this neighborhood is hilly but I did it. My goal for today was 10 no matter what the pace and I went over that. I'm hoping to get out tomorrow and maybe Wed morning. Going to see how the left knee feels.

The 27th or the 28th, I am planning on at least 12 miles. I'd like to hit an Abs class on the 27th if it fits into my schedule.

Titans won yesterday. Yippee!

Merry Christmas Eve :)

No comments: