I was determined that once the "hoopla" died down, I'd get out for a minimum 5 miles this morning. It's just too nice here weatherwise & these hills were calling. It was slow since my legs are still in shock from the 10.53 miles on the hills yesterday. I may try to squeak in 3 in the morning. I don't have to be at the airport until 1:30pm but I won't hold myself to it. All my laundry is done and pretty much packed. It's been nice being with family that I don't see often. Seeing my sis, her husband, Mark (he's doing Disney's marathon SOON!), Austin, Avery, Toby (beagle #1), & Ava (beagle #2). We have been eating and vegging out most of the day today, which is nice. The neighbors keep bringing cookies and one lady brought over some Phillipino food. I'm tired of eating. :( My biggest problem has been the cookies. Mark had made some delicious sugar cookies last week that I sampled the first night/day I was here and then here comes more in the door. If people bring a bunch of cookies over to Hannah's sister's house during the time we are in Indy, I'm going to lock myself in a bathroom. ha!
I've been so blessed this year and I've blessed myself with a lot of things, too. ha! Traveling some, buying the 305 garmin finally, and I got myself a Garmin 330 GPS system for my car. I cannot wait to use it. (I got mine at Walmart for $178) I also bought Kathrine Switzer's book after reading about how much David liked it on his blog. I can hardly put down, "Marathon Woman". She is amazing!
No comments:
Post a Comment