Wednesday, December 26, 2007

In no particular order, Christmas pics from San Antonio

The boys avoiding my camera in the car. :P
Going inside the AT & T arena

Happy Tails in front of tree!

Austin, holding Eva, Mark, Avery, Toby, & Debbie

Me with boys in front of tree-Christmas Eve

In front of Spurs trophies

Electric Monopoly

Toby & Eva on their walk 12-26-07

Retirement of Avery Johnson jersey.

Me in my Tony Parker jersey.

I've lost count of how many sports jerseys I have....

Eating on the River Walk downtown San Antonio

Debbie & me on the river walk eating dinner

Remembering just now that I told my parents to take her back to the hospital when I was 2 yrs old, I think I'll keep her now. :P

1 comment:

Afternoon Tea With Oranges said...

Great pics! Looks like you are a having a great Christmas with your family!