Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Deja vous & halucinations

My 2nd Dr Appt in 2 months was at 3:45pm today. Apparently, what I took last month was not strong enough. I got a shot in my JLo. They gave me 2 free drugs, one horse pill called Bidex-400 that I have to take 4X a day. (I hope I remember!). The 2nd drug is Allerx DF, white pill in the am & the blue one at night. The 3rd drug I had to get at the pharmacy. It's Avelox 400mg. As I walked around Walley World waiting on the 3rd drug, I felt like I was halucinating. The Doc said I had a 99.6 fever. I told them that I know I had a fever last night because I actually felt hot last night. It was hard to feel hot today with freezing temps. I stood coughing & laughing for probably 15 mins reading Hoops & Yo-Yo sound cards. I had to get one for Austin's Mar 15th b-day. When I finally picked up the meds, I went all the way out to the car & loaded everything BUT the meds. Thank God, I noticed. I ran back in to grab them off the counter in the pharmacy. (stupid!)

I decided I would stop at Appleslease for an oriental salad. As I waited, I just felt hazy. I remember looking up at one point at the TV to see the best halucination a gal could EVER see...David Carr with long hair. It must have been ESPN. On the way home I found myself really enjoying the new Mylie Cyrus song for some reason. :)
I put away everything & ate only 1/2 my salad. I was told I'm 4 lbs lighter than last month.

It almost feels like deja vous because it was EXACTLY this week last year that I got a full blown sinus infection. I went to the doc on Thursday & still managed to run Fall Creek Falls on Sat. Why should this year be any different? So, we'll see how I feel come friday night.

My flannel pjs are calling my name.

2 comments:

Rae said...

Aww man!!I hope the new meds work wonders. With all this nutso weather we've been having I think they need to shut down the state for a few days and let us all get better. Get well soon!!!

Afternoon Tea With Oranges said...

Hope you get to feeling better - you have really had it bad this winter! UGH!