Ok, 1st off, I used good judgement and didn't buy the boots. They were at Dillard's on sale for $43, I believe... I already have a pair that are hotter than those but the heels are a bit too high for me. I was looking to replace them but I voted "No" on these. My blog fan, "T", seemed disappointed. ha!
After buying stamps, I decided to kill a few mins this morning by going into the "Purple Cabbage" on Jackson. It's a girly, girl store to say the least. I wanted to see what they had as far as wedding shower stuff. The door sign said, "Yes, we are open." I walked in to a dark store setting off the alarm at 9:10am. So, I called Tullahoma's finest to let them know that this store was not open but it's doors are, etc... They said, "Oh yeah, we are getting an alarm signal right now. Where is the store?" I thought to myself, "If I had an alarm system blaring at my house, I hope the police would know where I lived, especially if I lived on the busiest street in Tullahoma!" Needless to say, the owners of the store were very apologetic. They were not amused that the Police had the address listed as a residence & not a business. I figured what's the difference. They didn't know where you were located anyway. So, I went on to pilates even though the police wanted me to wait. Hell, it wasn't my problem the business was "open" by the sign & the door was unlocked. I told them if they needed me they could find me at my gym. :P I got free orange tea for my trouble and FYI, the "Purple Cabbage" does not open until 10am, not 9am.
After pilates (Carlates), I ran a very slow, cold, windy 8.02 out in the country club area. I did some hills & at nearly every hill I had stomach issues. It brought me to a walk 3 different times but I still managed a 9:51 pace. The wind felt like it was cutting through me at places but it's done. I may go out tomorrow since the weather is looking much nicer. Hello SUNSHINE!
I'm off for dinner & a movie with some very entertaining company. :)
Cheers!
1 comment:
Great job on the 8 miles!
Post a Comment