It really is hard to avoid the TVs at the gym when every single cardio machine has one attached. I don't have time for much TV but when I'm there, I'm usually plugged in just like everyone else. I believe the 4 they eliminated needed to go, especially the Leif Garrett lookalike. My money's on 16 yr old David Archuleta.
I did a very goobish thing last night. I have WAY too many Brooks Adrenaline running shoes laying around. My right foot had on a shoe with probably close to 260 miles, but my left shoe that I happened to put on probably had about 70 miles. Boy, I could tell a difference when I jumped on the deathmill to run. Wow! I really need to go through my running shoes & donate them. Needless to say, it was a jog/run/walk for an hour, 40 mins elliptical, & a few crunches.
Looking forward to a productive weekend. Hannah's bridal shower at Bonefish is coming together. I just need to get the invitations & make arrangements for the "Martini" cake to be made. ("Cheers to the future Mrs. Heuser") :) We are also in the early stages of planning a NYC trip at the end of June. Her wedding & honeymoon will be overwith by then. We're making it a "girl's trip" with my Jersey friend, Cheryl, joining us and very possibly Annmarie, who's in Rochester. I'm psyched!!!
1 comment:
I number my shoes. Sure it is nerdish but otherwise I would get the pairs mixed up.
Post a Comment