Monday, February 11, 2008

Slinging it

Well, the title says it all & it's on my left leg & down the front of my long sleeve tech shirt. It only bugs me while I run, which is why I'm HATING the running thing right now.

My calendar in my Outlook reminded me at about 2pm that I had a 6pm massage with Kirby. So, I decided to hurry home, change into running clothes, get the massage, & then head to THS for a short tempo run around the parking lots & a tinsy bit of speedwork. I managed 4 x 400s after a 3.5 mile tempo run. (It wasn't one of my faster tempos that's for sure) My 400s were about 12 secs slower than the last time I did them which was probably a month ago or longer. I walked in between each. The 4th one was the fastest. I did .85 around the school for a cool down. All in all, probably a good 5.5-5.75 miles total. I can live with that. I'm going to use my roller thing that I got at FF for my hip on my hammy's tonight.

There's got to be some relief in sight with all this sinus mess. I'm letting it run it's course but it's beating me down on my running. On the positive side, at least I don't have the flu like many others do right now.

1 comment:

Old Man said...

thanks for the bd greeting.

hope you find out the root of your sinus issues (allergies perhaps)