Why do I suddenly feel like my Granny Cook with all these meds?
(laugh with me Patti, Pam, Faith, etc...)
I was 126.6 on the scales at the dr's office. I knew my short self felt a little phglem heavy!
I'm on Lodrane 24 for 2 wks but I am to call my doc back in 1 wk to see if this stuff is working at all. If not, I get my referral.
Thank you, Jill M. for giving me the information on who helped you.
(Lynn Kehler, Vanderbilt)
Got a text from Wayne's wife, Erin, that THS's stadium is condemned. It's locked up!
Holy crap, is it that bad? Guess we shouldn't risk getting arrested by going over the fence in a condemned stadium/track, huh?
I went to my friend, Scott's office, for a back adjustment so I didn't make it out to East.
My workout was 5.75 on the the fretmill. My shins were fretting a little, but it was a good sweat.
15 mins elliptical slow stretching my legs & the AB machine.
No comments:
Post a Comment