I got a GREAT stretch in during pilates yesterday & afterwards jumped on the elliptical for 35 mins. I had a ton of errands to run, which included grocery shopping. I am a bargain hunter when time allows so I hit up "Light house grocery" & "The Sonshine Shop". Both are great little discount food stores that usually carry a lot of organic foods. The key is to watch the expiration dates. (The bargain shopper lady probably knows all about these places.) When I'm in the mood, I do try to watch what I eat. The last 3-4 days, I've been paying attention & I'm now just below 125 according to the scales at the gym. (Just a few less lbs to haul around next Sat, I guess) I'm not obsessive about my weight but I can always tell when I creep up above 125. My short frame can't handle it.
Got a card in the mail from Quest Expeditions reminding me about my credit from last summer when I had to cancel some reservations. I LOVE white water rafting! Who to take?!
I'm heading to Tim's Ford state park with Carla & her daughter Erin. Should be pretty out there!
I've got to get things together later this afternoon for next week. Work will be a little crazy, which means I probably need to get to work earlier than normal a few days next week. I'm taking off at 12:30 to pick up Patti at the airport on Thur & taking a vacation day on friday.
I'm calling my doc for the referral tomorrow morning.
I'm tired of messing around with this mess.... :(
Strategy for the CMM 1/2:
Gargle at every water stop to get the crap out of my throat & run like hell when the throat is clear. :P
1 comment:
If the forecast for showers hold for race day.... you may get to gargle on the run :-) You will do great!
Post a Comment