Sunday, April 27, 2008

Goals

1. Drop about 3-5 lbs permanently!
2. Regain some speed, especially on hills
3. IF I'm in NYC, start the long runs every other weekend this summer.
4. IF I'm not in NYC, concentrate on getting a "good" half this Fall somewhere, somehow...

Possible 1/2's: Evansville, Music City, San Antonio, or Detroit Free Press) Any suggestions?

Found out at the Expo that San Antonio Full/Half may be capped off at 21,000, but the Rep. said they may raise it to 25,000. If I don't get into NYC & San Antonio sells out, I'm screwed. :(

4 comments:

Old Man said...

San Antonio, cool town.

Julia said...

I'm with ya on #2!

And hopefully we find out in time if we get NYC or not, to still get into San Antonio!!

Or you COULD come to Houston in January!!

Julia said...

oops that was me! June, not Julia...that was my alter ego on another blog!!

Anonymous said...

grr....

June NOT Julia!!!