Sunday, April 27, 2008
Terry Q's Race Report
Terry Q. may be on the Ellen DeGeneres show! ha ha! I called him for his views on the race. There's always a story there! ha! Apparently, while in the Belmont area, there was a cyclist that kept swerving in front of him, behind him, & to the side of him. He got so annoyed that he almost asked the cyclist if they were going to go on or what! Megan Cooper, who was running near him, apparently, told Terry not to mind the cyclist because she was filming her for the show. He said he moved to the other side of the road. Too funny!!
Labels:
ellen DeGeneres show,
megan cooper,
terry quillen
Goal: Get Faster!
1 comment:
Sounds like you had another great race!!! Am I really supposed to be THIS sore after my first full? I feel like everything below my waist has been run over by a semi.
Post a Comment