Well, looks like the bad weather stayed north of T-town last night but the heavy rain is heading this way soon. I just heard some news about tornados in the Nashville area. I hope things calm down by tonight/tomorrow morning.
Apparently, the Purity Race has doubled in registrations this year. Good for them!
Can't wait to do it because it was fun last year. I just hope there's not a lot of congestion going up onto the greenway area next to the river. If there is, it'll just help me hold my pace down a little at the beginning. I don't expect much but I do expect to be faster than last week for pete's sake. I did a 53:19 last year but my 10ks were A LOT FASTER last year at this time.
Bottom line: No expectations but FUN & ice cream! :)
I want my pic made with the cow this year, dang it!
I'm adding miles after I spend about an hour recovering. Probably no more than 5 slow miles. I may just do the greenway again.
Good Luck to those racing tomorrow! :)
I'm looking forward to seeing Kirby(massage therapist)after work today.
The countdown continues via text message....
1 comment:
Have fun Saturday Morning....
Post a Comment