
Of course most of you know I'm talking about the lady Vols. 8th Championship for Pat Summitt. Just awesome! :)
And of course, I'm also talking about the Lady Wildcats beating Manchester last night. My coworker B.B. is the proud father of one of the players. You see, she got cut from the Manchester team at tryouts. She was so heartbroken that he is now paying tuition for her to attend THS so she can play ball. Boy, did she ever show the Manchester coaches last night what they passed up. (Nothing like a beaming, proud father!) Go Wildcats!
And of course, I'm also talking about the Lady Wildcats beating Manchester last night. My coworker B.B. is the proud father of one of the players. You see, she got cut from the Manchester team at tryouts. She was so heartbroken that he is now paying tuition for her to attend THS so she can play ball. Boy, did she ever show the Manchester coaches last night what they passed up. (Nothing like a beaming, proud father!) Go Wildcats!
No comments:
Post a Comment