I spent the better part of the night (until Grey's Anatomy came on), putting away clothes & organizing shoes. It is totally insane the stuff I have & to be perfectly honest, I go through my clothing, shoes, purses, coats at least once a year to purge things. It's not like I shop a lot. I HATE shopping, unless it's at Fleet Feet. ha!
Goal for the weekend:
Do some light landscaping
Get the rest of the blinds up
Get the other bed up
Get the livingroom in order
Get a handful of springy screws for the front bike wheel from Alex
Get pedals!!!!!!
3 comments:
Have a fun weekend of organizing! Take some pix of the new place!!
If you need a man in a Speedo thong to help around the house, you just call me. Ha ha.
i do the SAME THING!! although I am kinda holding off on putting away all summer and taking out my fall stuff as its still warm, and i will probably end up having to move as it is!!
Post a Comment