The Tues spin instructor swears he's going to download new music. Not that we hate his Industrial Metal but we've been listening to it for months. We all verbalized some suggestions. :P
My suggestions: Aerosmith, Bon Jovi, Daughtry, AC/DC, 3 Doors Down, Maroon 5.......
I did some ab work, spin, stretched, & headed home. This afternoon, I'll be getting a late start since I'm going to the chiropractor & Kirby. I'm going to enjoy every second of that massage. It's got postponed last week. So, weights & some walking tonight....
I started reading "It's not about the bike" last night. In the 1st chapter, Lance Armstrong dives right into how he found out about his cancer, how he ignored pain, etc... It's been on my "to read list" for a very long time. I got it off amazon "used" for 1 penny. Shipping was $3.99. I love amazon for book buying!
I doubt I watch much of the debate tonight. I plan to get to bed extra early. Tomorrow morning is the early spin class & a late night watching the Olympic Gymnastic team at the Sommet Center. I hope they pose for pics & autographs before the event. Looks like the Hamm brothers are healthy & will participate. As if any of you didn't already know....I LOVE THE OLYMPICS! :) I seriously do hope there's a trip to London in my future for 2012. Guess it will depend on the economy & my situation. All I can do is just plan for it because you just never know... :P
3 comments:
Can't wait to see pictures from tomorrow night! Don't feel bad...I broke down and bought a Snickers yesterday as well. The first Snickers I've had in probably 4 months. It was soooo good! I hate Halloween only because of the candy temptations. This year, I'm not buying candy until the last minute.
I plan to be at the gym avoiding Halloween this year. We are dressing up at work. I'm going to be a Titans player since I have everything but padding and a helmet. I'll be a player on the sidelines. :P
good book. favorite quote "riding without a chain"
Post a Comment