Tonight will be weights, ab work, & elliptical at Harvey's. I'm going to make the effort to get home & clean some. Michele C. (downstairs) took me to lunch at the cute, little "Coffee Cafe'". I had a grilled cheese on jalopeno bread & potato bacon soup!! YUM!
Thurs morning will be the usual 5:30am spin & a jog on the deathmill at Harvey's in the evening. (Probably get ALL my laundry done before the weekend.)
Fri will very possibly be a shot gun ride right after work at 4pm to Huntsville's Rocket City Expo with Jill. I plan to seek some deals & get out. I've been really lucky in the past with things I've bought there. (little more Christmas shopping!) NO Exercise Day!
Sat morning I plan to hit up the 1 hr spin class, a quick shower, & I'm off to an afternoon family Christmas party in Nashville. Joe invited me to hang out with him & the kids in the evening. :)
Sun will probably have me at the gym by the early afternoon watching the Texans get beat by the Titans while I burn calories on the elliptical and/or dreadmill. Grocery shopping after the game & relaxing the rest of the day in a clean house will be my next goal. I may get to settle down with a book. I ordered, "Walk This Way" off amazon. :) I'm a freak when it comes to autobiographies & biographies. I'm even more of a freak since I think Steven Tyler & Joe Perry are still very "hot" even to this day. "Swweeetttt Emotion!"
2 comments:
Looking forward to the fun on Friday. I bailed on the East Nasty run tonight - trying to get ahead at work...and still a little on the sad side. Rex just isn't Isabelle. Go figure.
Have fun cleaning and such.
Now seriously...Steven Tyler, Joe Perry...girl..we might have to get you some glasses.
thought ya'll were going to the marathon, good luck with getting the bargains at the expo.
Post a Comment