Thursday, December 11, 2008

TGIThursday!

Ok, I probably pushed it too far because I can already feel the achy feeling in the shin. I did 4 miles in just under 39 mins. It was almost effortless aside from the shin screaming, "WTF?" the last mile or so...
Harvey's was pretty full. Snow doesn't clean that place out much but how often do we really get snow anyway? I pray there's not black ice in the morning. I'm getting up earlier than normal to creep into work at 7am.

The dinner invitation with friends tomorrow is starting to sound more appealing than the shotgun trip down to Huntsville's RC Expo. I guess I'll make a game time decision either way at 2:30pm when I leave early tomorrow. Maybe I'll do the unthinkable, come home & watch tv!

4 comments:

Jill Ann said...

Have you been talking to MY Joe and reading his "couch to running" book? Ugh...Girl...base, base, base. Slow and E A S Y !!

Ok, deal, I'll give you my right shin, if you'll give me your abs. By the way, I am happy to do this...as I am dang tired of my beer BELLY! You can have it...now that you have someone to "rub bellies with."

Could always run to Hville on Saturday...ya know...snow won't last that long...

Lisa said...

See previous post:

Saturday:
Spin
Christmas Party
Joe & his kids

Jill Ann said...

Crap...I forgot about all your Saturday stuff. oh well..you may find some great deals at Sport Seasons at White Bridge Road...near Belle Meade if you're coming to Nville...check them out.

JoeinNashville said...

And Jill, I don't really care for the 'rubbing bellies' part of that post - LOL!

I can already feel the soreness in my abs - I won't look like Michael Phelps but I'll look better soon. So, no belly to rub - just a small washboard (lol!!!). Plus, the workouts are helping my back - already!!!