Sunday, January 18, 2009

Weekend Stuff

Friday: No workout at the gym...running errands after work & dinner with Terri J. & Joe S. was fun. Mike F. joined us, too. Two cosmos with a salad. Yum! I'll just have to make sure that gets in the food diary. :P

Saturday: 65 mins elliptical, some stretching, & a few leg weights.
I got a GREAT deal on TWO new coats (Dillards) & a pair of boots (Shoe store in Coker Building in Tullahoma)!
We had a GREAT dinner at Arrezo's with Tim & Pam. We were excited that the booth was heated but midway through the dinner all 4 of us started shedding clothes! Great atmosphere! Great food! I'd post a pic of the 4 of us but we are all red faced from the heat at the table. ha!

Sunday: Since the day proved to be so warm compared to the entire week, we headed out to Tim's Ford State Park for a brisk 1+ hr walk. I'm not sure exactly how far it was since I didn't wear the garmin but judging from what I used to run out there, I think we did roughly 4 miles with all the deer & scenery viewing. I know I did work up a little sweat. So nice to be outside in the sunshine today! I took this photo with my cell. I sure miss running with the Carla, Chris, & deer out there!
We saw "Bride Wars" this afternoon. I liked it but I like just about all of Kate Hudson's movies. Anne Hatheway is so likeable in this movie.

Wow, just noticed that the Cardinals are way ahead of the Eagles...so, it's football time.

1 comment:

Patricia said...

Nice deer photo, did you take that with your cell phone? I just logged into your blog and figured I would try to type something short, simple & sweet on my blog site.... I am really going to give this a whirlie bird and see is any of my chickie poo's pay any attention to it......