Friday, April 18, 2008

A sloooowwww 8 miles

I'll spare you all the gory details for once but let's just say it was a 10 min paced 8 miles. I had to gurgle watered down gatorade to be able to breathe, had to tie my shoe, & take a bathroom break. My first 3.1 was exactly 28 mins but it was downhill from there. At about mile 7.5 I felt sickly that's when I went to the bathroom. Luckily I was at the ball fields at East Middle. No trees today, honey!

Something tells me that I'll be calling Lynn Kehler, Vanderbilt ASAP sometime next week.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh...I wish you were not feeling so miserable. I can barely breath today also...but I spent most of the day outside.

If you call, you and Joe will probably be there the same time. He is going 4/28...

Here's to getting better!

Jill

Lisa said...

Thanks Jill, I have a whole new respect for oxygen. ha!

I will probably call her on Monday for sure after I get my referral.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Pen Drive, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://pen-drive-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.