Monday, January 3, 2011

still have stitches....

Ok, so I must have miss understood but I know I heard, "Come back next Monday & we'll take the stitches out." Turns out it's NEXT Monday that the stitches come out. All they did today was check it for infection, clean it, & put a new bandage on the baby toe-toe. Arg! 
I REALLY wanted to join in on hot yoga on Thursday after work but how can I go in there with half my foot wrapped & sweat for 90s mins?  I'm thinking I may just hit up the gym instead.

Last night I did the Jillian Michael's yoga. I can actually feel some soreness on my inner thighs from doing the Goddess moves. Gesh, how fast the body loses fitness!  Tonight, nothing....tomorrow, the gym, Wednesday, more yoga at home, Thursday's looking like the gym....instead of hot yoga. Eh, maybe next week, I can check out the new class on Grundy St. :-)  I'm pretty sure it will be packed this week anyway.  (Am I missing the new years resolutioners right now?  NOPE!)

One things for sure...the little toe-toe is straight & I know it won't be rolling anymore when I run long that's for sure.

This month sometime, we'll be getting registered for NYC. So looking forward to the training this year!

No comments: