Friday, July 25, 2008

Carry your Pepper Spray!

Yesterday morning, a coworker of mine stood in our office white as a ghost. He was obviously still in shock of what happened to his wife at their church Wednesday night. Below is a brief synopsis of what happened. (He said that it's in the Tullahoma news today also.) There's so much more to the story but I'm not going to put it here. Knowing what happened to her gives me chills. I beg you guys, please be careful while out alone. This happened in a rural area of Franklin County.

A Georgia man is in critical condition following a traffic accident Wednesday night.The accident happened on Highway 64 in Franklin County.Charges are pending against Abbass Hussein, of Atlanta Georgia.Hussein allegedly entered the Center Grove Baptist Church in Franklin County and attempted to rape a female in the building.The woman was able to escape, and Hussein fled the building, and allegedly stole a pick-up truck, leading police officers on a chase across the county.The suspect proceeded to wreck the vehicle on Highway 64, crossing the median, rolling several times, and ejecting the driver.The crime is under investigation.

3 comments:

Afternoon Tea With Oranges said...

Oh my goodness. That is awful. I hope the woman and her family are doing okay.

Smith-ology said...

OMG!!!! That's terrible! I live right off of HWY 64! Wonder where it was?! That's awful...definitely gonna keep my eyes out!

Jill Ann said...

Yea...horrible. Nuts are every where these days. It's always best to be on the look out. Keeping your guard up...TRV style.