When we were leaving NY, I told Hannah that I was totally regretting not going to a Yankees game. They're closing Yankee stadium you know... I'm not even a baseball fan but the thoughts of going to one of the last games appealed to me. I'm not going to lie, I think Derek Jeter is one of the sexiest men alive & I'd love to see him in action. :P
The All Star game was about to come on tv. I watched the red carpet parade while on the elliptical this afternoon (65 mins). The parade went down 6th avenue. OMG, they had Yogi Berra, Hammering Hank Aaron, Reggie Jackson, etc... Of course they had current ones too, A-Rod, Jeter, Chipper Jones, & so on... It's amazing how healthy & sharp Yogi seems! Some commentator mentioned that it seems like NYC has a parade every week. I believe it.
The rest of my work out was quite boring....
30 mins walking, free weights on my arms (which are looking a lot better!), & some weight machines for my legs.
No comments:
Post a Comment