Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Trying to find my '05-'06 STRONG body...

Sunday:
My workout included push mowing for an hour.
Monday:
65 mins elliptical
15 mins walking
crunches & lots of weights (arms were sore!)
Tuesday:
65 mins elliptical
15 mins walking
20 mins bike (worked up a sweat at least)
stretching/pilates moves & lots of weights (light weights-arms & legs)
ab machine

In '05-'06, I was running...true, but I wasn't obsessed with mileage, injury free, & ran both my best marathon times during this time (CMM '05 & '06) & I felt STRONG! (My weight was where it is now varying between 124-128) Of course, I still have a messed up right shin right now so no running until the x-rays say so....BUT I'm really concentrating on getting that strong body back. Next week or this weekend, I will hit the pool again. (Thanks to those who've asked about the shin via email.) Keep your finger's crossed on July 17th. I've been having running dreams lately. Last night I was in a park with Chris & Carla running & everything was right in the world. ha!
I've been burning my Keith Urban CD up this week...I think his "happy" music is making me EXTRA happy. Life is Good!

3 comments:

Jill Ann said...

Funny...I like the "addiction" Keith better than the "happy" Keith!

Lisa said...

When he sings about "the sun shining, the road winding through Georgia and Tennessee with the one he loves beside him"...I melt for him. :)

Jill Ann said...

Hey, maybe we can corner him...you on one side and me on the other...mmmm. Three words for someone like him. Hot.Hot.HOT!