Tuesday, July 1, 2008

My own bed....

...will feel wonderful tonight. Not that the Hotel Belleclaire was bad but I never sleep well in hotels. My only real complaint was the lack of lighting in the bathroom over the sink. I used the huge, well lit bathroom downstairs in the lobby every morning. :)

This update will be in "stages". I took 82 photos & I won't post them all but I do want to go through them. I'm posting 3 of my favorites. One from the start & two from the end of the trip.
GREAT Pizza & martini's at this place next to the Ed Sullivan theater!
(The start of our adventure)
Jill, Cheryl, Amy, & Hannah
.......and one with me! I love these gals! :)

YES, we did make it on "Good Morning America" this morning. I sent a text out around 5:45am from Times Square & an hour or so later, my cell was going crazy! It was pretty interesting & fun! As I was deleting text messages from my cell this afternoon on the train, I thought to myself, I LOVE NYC but the love I have comes from a heart that is firmly planted in Middle Tennessee.

1 comment:

Junie B said...

I'm happy you're happy!!