Saturday, July 12, 2008

Margaritas & the pool

Yesterday afternoon, I spent a slow hour reading while on the elliptical & someone mentioned mexican & margaritas...the next thing I know I'm sitting on a patio... :)

This morning, I drug myself to the gym for a quick 10 mins on the bike then 45 mins in Pilates class. I knew we were in for it when Carla started throwing the bands at us. I'm so sloppy when we use those things. I got my usual spot where she can't see everything I do & she yelled at me to move. I pretended to be ever so busy with the bands. ha! If she reads this, she'll be after me now....ooops!

By the time class ended, it was storming with lightening. I debated about aqua jogging in Winchester's pool...after 200+ yoga ball crunches with 1 lb weights, I decided to head over there. The rain had stopped & the sun was peeking through. I got in 30 solid mins of aqua jogging & read by the pool outside. Because I'm not running, my tan just isn't there much this year & my hair hasn't got the natural highlights from the sun much yet. Today, I think I made up for it. I got home, looked in the mirror & realized "summer" Lisa had finally arrived. Whew!

No comments: