Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Southwest Rocks!
Like the news says, Southwest knows how to do it! I've never had a bad experience on that airline. Hannah & I had snacks thrown at us & plenty to drink. I even got a blankie on the trip back. Incidentally, every time I fly I'm almost ALWAYS on time or EARLIER. We were supposed to land at 7:55pm last night. We landed at 7:30pm. I'm not sure why so early but the pilot did have to get us up in in the air much higher than normal because of some turbulance out of Philly. He must have put the metal to the pedal. I was home by about 9:05pm from Murfreesboro.
Labels:
southwest
Goal: Get Faster!
1 comment:
Oh...man...don't be saying that around Joe. He calls them Southworst. Says they ruined the airline industry (by low fares and fuel hedging). Anyway, probably a wind benefit is why you got in early. Not typical when you're in NYC or Philly...they are actually the two most delayed airports.
You had your lucky stars on your shoulders last night.
Good to have you home. Lovin' catching up on the NYC trip stories...bring on the funny stuff...
Post a Comment