Intermediate/Advanced Spin class on Tuesdays is a serious workout.
(serious for me anyway!)
Funny how when a man teaches the class there's more men in there. ha!
It's an hour long & I worked my tail off. It's only as difficult as you make it so I make it to where I'm working HARD. I don't feel right unless I can wring out my clothes when I leave the class. I wish he had turned off the lights. The girls never turn on the lights. We had gawkers who watched us as they went into & out of the center. You would have thought there were a bunch of flying monkeys on bikes in there. (Two of the four walls are glass windows that face the entrance.)
I had stretched pretty well before class & I used that dang 90's ab roller upstairs. After I finished class, I drove home legs shaking, jumped out of the car & push mowed for 45 mins to get the legs straightened out.
Yes, it is time to get some bike shorts or put on the awful running short tights. I hate those. They rarely look good on anyone unless you are a stick figure. Are bike shorts tax free this weekend? ha ha!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment