I'm honored to be one of June's top 5 blogs so I'm doing the MeMe survey in honor of her & her "future" outstanding performance in the NYC marathon this year. :)
1. What was I doing 10 yrs ago (1998, I had to think for a minute, ok....)
I had just spent a week in Hawaii with my sister, her family, & my ex husband. I was probably tending to him, our two dogs, & our house after we got back. I was working at the academy then, too...
2. Five snacks I WOULD enjoy in a perfect, non-weight gaining world:
chips, cheese, salsa (counts as one, right?)
Chocolate chip cookies straight out of the oven
Birthday Cake
Ice Cream
Snickers bars
3. Five snacks that I do enjoy in the real world:
Popcorn
Baked chips (Sun chips ROCK!)
fruit (love Grapefruit!)
Jello fat free pudding (chocolate!)
100 calorie snacks (cheese its, newtons, little cookies)
4. Five things I would do if I were a billionaire:
Pay off all debts my sisters may or may not have..they're by no means in debt but it would make me feel better since I have 3 nephews
Build mom her dream home
Travel my ever loving booty off
Buy a NY apartment
Donate and give a lot of it away, especially to my TRUE friends
5. Five jobs I have had:
Purchasing
Marketing & Sales Support
Movie theater Asst Mgr
PreSchool Teacher
Full Time Military wife
6. Five habits:
Brushing my teeth
Flushing my sinuses
Working out (running when NOT injured)
Making time for fun with my friends
Reading blogs pretty much every day!
7. Five places I've lived:
Murfreesboro, TN (MTSU)
Weidenbach Germany
Katterbach Germany
Harker Heights, TX
Oak Grove, KY
8. Five people I'd like to get to know better:
Easy, Tom Brady! (kidding!!!)
Five bloggers or just people I barely know in general? Ummm...
Well, I think if Jill, June, & I got together, ran a marathon, & started drinking afterwards, we might be dangerous....so yeah, one day we'll have to do just that. I think soon we'll all be in the same age group! ha!
The other two....would have to be male & more than likely beyond my "world".
4 comments:
Great post! You let me know when you're ready to run a marathon...and I'm there. I am so there - and seriously thinking of NYC next year...
I once worked in Oak Grove, Kentucky. Small world this is.
I plan to put in for NYC AGAIN NEXT YEAR...so ... but I may just have to come to TN to do that CMM .. we DO have an office there afterall!!!
We were barely in Oak Grove. We were just around the corner from the main gate of Ft. Campbell. (Screaming Eagles!) My ex jump out of a lot of planes on that post.
June,
Oh just do BOTH! :)
Nashville's great & NYC is FANTASTIC!
Post a Comment