Off & on all day, RAIN.....it did stop long enough for me to get some sun, though.
I felt fat so I skipped "Carlates" 9:30am class for the 9:00am Spin class.
Saturday's Spin had a totally different instructor & she was wonderful.
When she cranked up AC/DC & Bon Jovi, I knew it would be a good, sweaty class.
1 hr Intermediate Spin (my 1st try at intermediate & I LOVED it!)
My legs were toast. I told Carla that she needs to come with me to Tuesday's class.
I did manage to do about 30 mins of pilates/stretching upstairs in the hallway where I had plenty of room. (I got a new yoga mat a few weeks ago & I finally remembered to use it.)
I did some ab work & hit the pool. 20 mins of aqua jogging was all I could stand. Seriously, my legs were tired. I got into the therapy pool for a while & let the jets massage my left hip that hurt me a lot last Fall. By the time I left I was STARVING.
Weight was 126 lbs on the Rec Ctr scales. So, no change. It would help if I wouldn't eat so much on friday's. My caloric intake at dinner last night was not something to be proud of.....eeekkkk!
Going private has gone smoothly...I have just about everyone's emails that I know look at it. I think I accidentally invited David to be a blog author, though! ha! I did notice that after 2 weeks I supposedly have to "re-invite" everyone again. What's up with that? June, can you explain?
The rain & my tiredness kept me from training camp but tomorrow we have plans to go. It's going to be HOT, but I'm sure it will be fun!
3 comments:
When I saw the invitation to be an author, i figured it was a mistake....
Training camp was all over the news the last two days. Just don't go and have a body part autographed...or I'll be like...Lisa WHO???
How did you know what I was going to do, Jill? Gesh!
Post a Comment