Sunday, May 11, 2008

Dirty nails, windy, cross training Sunday...

I planted a few things while fighting the wind today. I prayed that the expensive mulch would not blow away. That stuff has got expensive along with everything else!

The Texas family went tubing today even though the water was just barely above 60 degrees. They had fun! The Spurs need a win tonight so I know what they'll be watching.

I'm still staring at my Quest Expeditions card. I'm trying to coordinate a white water rafting trip in early-mid June before the credit expires.

I headed to the gym for some good, long cross training. Sometimes, I feel like my body just screams for the weights. If I don't do at least one day a week of light weights, I can feel it. It was the kind of burn that felt good. I did some light leg & arm weights, crunches, & stretched. I also did 35 mins slowly on the bike & 1 hr 5 mins elliptical. Felt Good!

No comments: